Its been a while since I've posted here but here's why. Since the last post we have...
handed in greg's phD - now waiting to hear if its accepted
celebrated our first christmas as a family of four in Hanoi - fourth one there with our dear friends the harders, reeds and cole-frenches
taken a family holiday to chiang mai to visit more dear friends and ring in the new year
packed up and moved back from vietnam after living there for nearly 4 years
had a fabulous holiday on lord howe island with greg's extended family
settled back into our apartment in sydney
celebrated some more family birthdays (my mum, sister, grandmother, greg's mum, dad, our nephew)
...and now we are getting ready to leave again. So you see why I haven't posted much. I do hope to get some photos of the above magnificent adventures up some time but here's a cute and recent photo of our munchkins.
we are off to Montreal, Canada in mid-April for a few years so more posts will come in time with a slightly french feel!
Friday, March 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment